Wednesday 15 January 2014

What I have Been Working On...

Life has been crazy and busy as usual!!
At the beginning of December I made a oversize growth chart/wall ruler for our kitchen.
The feedback was amazing!! People started buying them from me.
I am loving it!! It gives me something crafty to do and it makes me some money to put towards other house projects.




Then I also made some name signs for my kids and for my nephews for Christmas.






I make them in any colour:
Personalized wall ruler:

Red and Navy blue wall rulers:






I also made some PEACE signs for Christmas:


If you would like one made for you please email me or order from my etsy page:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BayviewCrafts?ref=search_shop_redirect




Linking up with The Happy Housie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment